Monday, May 4, 2009

DREAM


This one from a fairly sprawling dream with an ensemble cast. At one particular point I had dropped a goldfish into a lake (which was more like a Scottish loch but with high cliff walls either side, and the docking area where I was kind of resembled the Grey Havens). On a lark I decided to pursue it, and when the rest of the film crew (don't ask) was at lunch, I jumped in. This particular angle and scene is the most standout moment in that dream for me, because as I neared the lake bed an enormous lake-creature that had been lying flat lunged upwards and swallowed the goldfish in one gulp before settling back down to the bottom. Billowing clouds of sediment formed around it, and then cleared, camouflaging it again.

This thing was big. Like, blue whale big.

.

No comments: