Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm having a picnic.

Aaron Sorkin is invited to my picnic.
Guillermo Del Toro is invited to my picnic.
Hillary Clinton is not invited to my picnic.
John Drop is invited to my picnic.
Lubomir Kocka is not invited to my picnic.
Walter Murch is invited to my picnic.
Mom and Dad are invited to my picnic.
Natalie De Diego is invited to my picnic.
Marco Aslan is invited to my picnic.
Ryan Seacrest is not invited to my picnic.
Steve Carell is invited to my picnic.
Francis Schaeffer is invited to my picnic.
Bill Watterson is invited to my picnic.
Michael Hofstein is not invited to my picnic.

2 comments:

Greg said...

What!? I'm not invited?

Now I bet you feel guilty don't you? That's ok - I'll get over it. You can't really be inclusive without (by necessity) being exclusive (at least to some degree). Because if you invite everyone then the invitation doesn't really mean anything. Might as well invite no one.

Stick to your guns. I probably wouldn't invite me either.

Andyrooskie said...

Hey- I'd love to invite you. Unfortunately, if Itook that step into the extended family by way of invites, I'd then have no choice but to invite the rest of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and most likely grandparents. And while I quite enjoy all of their company as well, I do not have the money for that kind of lunchmeat.

So, you're invited, but it's a secret.